youth / teen / adult programs, competition programs, instructor programs & more
There are three main parts to martial arts.
The first part is called Personal Development. This is all about understanding yourself better, solving problems, and keeping things peaceful. This is often the first priority with children at this age to provide them a strong foundation for the challenges of middle school, high school, and beyond.
The second part is Health. This is all about keeping your body strong and healthy, both on the outside and on the inside. Most people struggle to live a healthy lifestyle, but setting those habits early can lead to a lifetime of healthy living.
The third part is Self-Defense. This is where our students learn how to protect themselves if someone tries to hurt them. Your child will learn different moves for kicking, striking, trapping, and grappling in a safe and professional environment all while getting a great workout and having fun.
Our goal is to help children grow through martial arts and prepare them for success later in life.
1. PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Focus on understanding your true identity and potential
- Improve your Life Skills to solve conflicts and maintain harmony.
- Eliminate negative emotions and illusions.
- Tactics and strategies that can apply to daily life.
- Complete fitness and health system.
- External fitness with a focus on proper body mechanics (anatomical structure) and physical attributes (flexibility, strength, endurance, balance, and coordination).
- Internal fitness develops life’s vital energies, the Qi (chi), which benefits the internal organs as well as balances your emotions.
- Realistic combat techniques that encompass all ranges of combat (Kicking, Striking, Trapping, Grappling). There is no need to learn four different styles to learn all four ranges of techniques.
- Traditional and modern weapons.
- Focus on technical skill and efficiency, not just brute strength and raw speed.
- This is the only system that has reached maximum efficiency, meaning nothing can be added or subtracted from the system to improve it.
Realistic self-defense, health and fitness benefits, and beneficial life principles and concepts
At our Shaolin Wing Chun school, we have a family of students who love to compete in martial arts tournaments at the local, international and world levels. They compete in various styles of fighting, including light contact and full contact fighting, forms, weapons, and chi sau. While it's not necessary for all of our students to compete outside of our school's tournaments, we are proud of our successful track record of producing champions in different categories. We have won three world titles, and our students have won in different types of combat sports such as Sanda, Lei Tai, Kickboxing, Chi Sau,and Mai San Jong.
Our Competition Track, which is also referred to as our Tiger Track, focuses on practical fighting skills more than theory. These students are interested in testing themselves and learning how to fight in real-life situations. However, we also emphasize the development of the entire person, including the body, mind, and heart. Our programs focus on teaching life skills to all students aged seven and up.
Where Champions are made.
Train and grow at your own pace from the comfort of your home.